Sale Sold out
Regular price $116.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Authentic and natural sustainable woven jute rug. Braided natural jute rug brings your floor to life in a clash of culture and contemporary styling. Handcrafted from locally sourced jute plants from Bangladesh, this rug adds up any space with its subtle, organic texture.
Comes in three color options. Each product is designed and curated by one of our brand partners, KORISSA, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approximately 23”tall x 41.5”wide / Fringe: 3.5" long
- Material: 100% Braided Jute
- Color: Natural, Brown, Gray
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
- Wipe with a damp cloth if necessary.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your rug as this may spread the stain and loosen the jute fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or color can change and fade.
- We recommend adding a low-profile rug pad as a base to provide strong gripping power to prevent slippage.